BeroNet 4 Port FXS Module is specifically designed to be easily installed on BeroNet VoIP Gateways or Appliances, allowing you to connect up to 4 analog devices such as analog phones, Fax machines, door phones and conventional analog PBXs with any IP PBX.
Note: The BeroNet 4 FXS Module can only be used with Berofix Baseboards having at least the following Hardware Revision:
- Berofix PCI card min. Hardware Revision 1.9
- Berofix PCIe card min. Hardware Revision 1.2
- Berofix Box min. Hardware Revision 2.2
Tip: BeroNet VoIP Gateways support up to 2 BeroNet Modules
You can choose or make any combination from the optionally available BeroNet Modules like:
4 BRI(S0), 2 BRI(S0)+2FXS, 1 / 2 PRI, 4 FXO, 4 FXS, 2 GSM
- 4 analog FXS (Foreign Exchange Station) Ports
- FXS supports 0V to -94.5V, 3-5 REN (depending on line length) and has current feed 20-41mA
- Ringing Frequency, Amplitude, Waveshape and Cadences programmable (by Country Setting)
- Dimensions: 105 x 46 x 9 mm, Weight: < 40g
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C
- CE compliance (EN55022, EN55024, EN60950)
Please Note: The Berofix BFTAdapter Kit - 4pcs in not included in the package, please order separately.
The BeroNet BFTAdapter Kit includes 4 BFTAdapters. It enables you to connect up to 8 BRI or analog Lines on the four RJ45 ports of a BeroNet Gateway or Appliance. For instance, if you are using a BeroNet device with access to 8 Ports (BRI or Analog), you will need 4 BeroNet T-Adapters to have access to all 8 Ports. Also, the BeroNet BFTAdapter Kit is necessary when 2 BeroNet Modules must be connected to a BeroNet Gateway or Appliance.
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Model: 10023
- SKU: 10023